Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Huge Thank You!


This is a shout-out to all of the participants in the very first challenge. Thank you so much for making the inaugural one so fun and memorable! We had a wide range of experience and the amount of creativity was inspiring. Any explanations/tips provided in your posts were greatly appreciated. Please give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done!

I know some of you may have gotten outside of your comfort zone, but that’s okay! In order to learn and grow, we all have to start somewhere, right? So we begin from where we are right now and take a few steps forward. And before we know it, we look back to where we began and marvel at the distance traveled. We also have company along the way - each other.

If you haven’t had a chance to visit everyone yet, please take a few moments to do so. And stay tuned for details for the next challenge, coming up shortly.

Again, thank you so much for making the first challenge a wonderful success!

7 comments:

  1. It was fun and I enjoyed seeing what everyone else did. A big thanks to you for putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely got me out of my 'comfort zone'. I wasn't even sure where to begin! But I learned a lot doing my post and even more visiting all of the talented bloggers that took part! Thanks so much for hosting! Now I can't wait for the next one! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun I had taking part, I learned so much and connected with other photographers and bloggers that I might not have, in this challenge. Thank you for hosting "A Personal Photo Challenge", it's a hit! Looking forward to next month...enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The challenge was fun Donna and I can only hope to become a better photographer in the future. I have to stop flying by the seat of my pants in auto all the time.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, thanks for all you are doing to make this a fun challenge. It's often hard to keep up with all these types of blogging 'parties' and most I'm not interested in at all. This one is fun and educational for all we avid photographers - your future subjects will be so great to work on, I'm excited already about this next one!

    Great work from all who have participated. See you in April!

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was very fun and I'm so glad I got to join in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete